With 20 years of experience in the construction industry, Brandon has worked as a carpenter, foreman superintendent and safety officer. As superintendent, Brandon shined as a champion of safety, with Boeing touting his projects as examples of safety excellence. He holds a Construction Safety and Health Specialist Certificate through the UW OSHA program. As Safety Director, Brandon leads company safety protocols and initiatives.
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes
- Congratulations to Ashlee Stedman on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Dylan Clark on his promotion to Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Tanya Trongtham on her promotion to Project Manager!