With nearly 25 years of experience in various facets of the construction industry, Brian has extensive experience in all phases of restaurant, commercial and residential construction. Brian enjoys the process of taking a project from concept to completion. His role includes tracking budgets, coordinating subcontractors and field staff, implementing safety policies, performing take-offs for materials and coordinating deliveries.
- The future of tenant improvements calls for a long-term investment in company culture
- Selecting a general contractor for your TI? Focus on the fit and the rest will follow
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes
- Congratulations to Ashlee Stedman on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!