As Chief Financial Officer and Partner for Schuchart, Christian guides the growth of the business, oversees its finance, administration, and HR functions, and directs Schuchart’s journey into intelligent operations, including automation and data analytics. Christian is a CPA and prior to Schuchart, he worked in public accounting for over 10 years in the US and UK. Currently, he serves as Vice President of the Puget Sound Chapter of the CFMA, which provides educational and networking opportunities for the construction finance community.
- Building a Culture of Safety: A Conversation with Dave Hathaway, Schuchart’s Safety Director
- The future of tenant improvements calls for a long-term investment in company culture
- Selecting a general contractor for your TI? Focus on the fit and the rest will follow
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes