As Schuchart’s Warehouse Manager, Curtis has more than 43 years of experience in various construction disciplines including concrete cutting, underground utilities, demolition, excavation, as well as running his own company. A long-time adventurer, he flew in the world hang gliding championship in 1975.
- The future of tenant improvements calls for a long-term investment in company culture
- Selecting a general contractor for your TI? Focus on the fit and the rest will follow
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes
- Congratulations to Ashlee Stedman on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!