Dennis is a construction professional with more than 44 years in the commercial construction industry. Progressing through the trades, Dennis has worked as a carpenter, superintendent, and in project management roles. He has a deep understanding of all aspects of construction from conception through turnover. He is recognized for his team-building proficiency, his ability to provide creative solutions to difficult design, budget and client-related issues, and communication with the project team, resulting in successful projects.
- The future of tenant improvements calls for a long-term investment in company culture
- Selecting a general contractor for your TI? Focus on the fit and the rest will follow
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes
- Congratulations to Ashlee Stedman on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!