Since he began his career as a carpenter’s apprentice, George understands the realities of day-to-day operations as well as issues involved in managing a large business. Before starting Schuchart in 1988, George was Director of Wright Schuchart, a large commercial and industrial contractor located in Seattle. As company president for Schuchart, he oversees sales, contracts, establishment of policies, employee training and business systems. His emphasis on safety has proven to be a valuable cost benefit to the company and its clients, resulting in a lower L&I rate and a safer, more efficient work environment.
- Building a Culture of Safety: A Conversation with Dave Hathaway, Schuchart’s Safety Director
- The future of tenant improvements calls for a long-term investment in company culture
- Selecting a general contractor for your TI? Focus on the fit and the rest will follow
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes