Jeff oversees day-to-day operations for Schuchart and is responsible for developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans focused on customer satisfaction, employee engagement, business process improvement and profitability. A proficient coach and mentor, he excels in creating robust teams dedicated to delivering high-quality projects. With more than two decades in the commercial construction industry, his experience working in the trades and for subcontractors, owners and general contractors, gives him a holistic view of the planning and construction activities as well as maintenance and operations functions across a project’s life cycle, and he applies this knowledge towards continuous process improvement on every Schuchart effort.
- The future of tenant improvements calls for a long-term investment in company culture
- Selecting a general contractor for your TI? Focus on the fit and the rest will follow
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes
- Congratulations to Ashlee Stedman on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!