With more than 20 years of experience in construction project management, relationship building, client and executive liaison, administrative and logistical oversight, Joan has managed multiple, simultaneous tenant improvements, big-box retail developments, and healthcare/technology environments. She brings a strong knowledge of the tools and processes that contribute to comprehensive team communications, project management, contract administration and budget and schedule adherence from preconstruction through project closeout.
- The future of tenant improvements calls for a long-term investment in company culture
- Selecting a general contractor for your TI? Focus on the fit and the rest will follow
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes
- Congratulations to Ashlee Stedman on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!