Casey began working as a laborer for the company and assumed more challenging roles including Sr. Project Engineer, Project Manager and Account Executive for work performed at Microsoft. He was instrumental in the delivery of the Bullitt Center; a six story office building deemed the most energy efficient commercial building in the world. Casey possesses the expertise in managing large teams executing complex project requirements. As the President of Schuchart, Casey leads the team through the execution of business initiatives and strategies. Casey earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of San Diego and an MBA from Seattle University. He is also an honorary member of AIA Seattle.
- The future of tenant improvements calls for a long-term investment in company culture
- Selecting a general contractor for your TI? Focus on the fit and the rest will follow
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes
- Congratulations to Ashlee Stedman on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!