With more than 20 years of experience in construction and architecture, Eric leads the Ground Up division. Beginning as a laborer and carpenter working alongside his father, he quickly developed an appreciation for the built environment. In concert with his degree in architecture from University of Idaho, Eric is a valuable member of our team. He serves as a facilitator and conduit between the team members—communicating with the owner, designers, subconsultants and subcontractors to reinforce design intent while looking for value-add solutions in the construction process.
- Building a Culture of Safety: A Conversation with Dave Hathaway, Schuchart’s Safety Director
- The future of tenant improvements calls for a long-term investment in company culture
- Selecting a general contractor for your TI? Focus on the fit and the rest will follow
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes