With more than 10 years of experience in the construction industry, Kaegan’s experience spans all facets of the construction industry—from carpentry, to estimating, to management. Possessing the ability to lead complex teams and processes, his role begins with project inception and continues through completion.
- The future of tenant improvements calls for a long-term investment in company culture
- Selecting a general contractor for your TI? Focus on the fit and the rest will follow
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes
- Congratulations to Ashlee Stedman on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!