Mike has over 14 years of experience in the construction industry working on projects ranging from high-end residential projects to large scale commercial tenant improvements projects. His experience has provided him with a high level of craftsmanship, strong ability to interpret architectural drawings and working understanding of schedule, logistics, and budget.
- Building a Culture of Safety: A Conversation with Dave Hathaway, Schuchart’s Safety Director
- The future of tenant improvements calls for a long-term investment in company culture
- Selecting a general contractor for your TI? Focus on the fit and the rest will follow
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes