Ross is a Senior Project Manager in our Industrial Division. With more than 30 years of experience, the last 22 years have been spent working closely with Boeing to deliver exceptional projects. During his career, he has been a laborer, carpenter as millwright, pipe fitter and iron worker. In his free time, Ross is a member of the “Johnny-be-Good” racing team.
- The future of tenant improvements calls for a long-term investment in company culture
- Selecting a general contractor for your TI? Focus on the fit and the rest will follow
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes
- Congratulations to Ashlee Stedman on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!