Sean Belford is a Superintendent in our Tenant Improvement Division. Sean started his 13-year career in construction as a laborer and mechanic. He then moved to a carpenter position and soon started running work as a foreman and superintendent, travelling across the US building large retail stores.
- Building a Culture of Safety: A Conversation with Dave Hathaway, Schuchart’s Safety Director
- The future of tenant improvements calls for a long-term investment in company culture
- Selecting a general contractor for your TI? Focus on the fit and the rest will follow
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes