Steve began his 40 year construction career as a union carpenter, eventually serving in every capacity in the field. As Superintendent, he is experienced in delivering complex projects within and adjacent to occupied environments. He has worked on commercial tenant improvements, high-rise renovations and upgrades, power plants, and factories. Steve prides himself on managing both daily and overall construction efforts, with a focus on budget and schedule constraints.
- The future of tenant improvements calls for a long-term investment in company culture
- Selecting a general contractor for your TI? Focus on the fit and the rest will follow
- Bainbridge Island’s AAPI History
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes
- Congratulations to Ashlee Stedman on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!