Steve began his 40 year construction career as a union carpenter, eventually serving in every capacity in the field. As Superintendent, he is experienced in delivering complex projects within and adjacent to occupied environments. He has worked on commercial tenant improvements, high-rise renovations and upgrades, power plants, and factories. Steve prides himself on managing both daily and overall construction efforts, with a focus on budget and schedule constraints.
- Celebrating Black History Month with A/E/C Heroes
- Congratulations to Ashlee Stedman on her promotion to Senior Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Dylan Clark on his promotion to Project Manager!
- Congratulations to Tanya Trongtham on her promotion to Project Manager!
- Occidental Square Pavilion Ready for Reveal in Spring 2021